Terms and Conditions
1 / SEASONAL RENTAL AGREEMENT :
- The reservation becomes effective when the tenant has sent a deposit of 30% of the amount of the stay, after reading and approval of the lease that will be sent by email. • The balance (70% of the rent) must imperatively be paid 6 weeks before the arrival of the tenant. • A deposit of 200 € will be requested upon arrival.
Depending on availability, we reserve the right to assign you an equivalent house in the one reserved, for the same rental period and we will do our best to satisfy you.
- The tax of 0.85 € per night per adult is payable at the end of your stay.
- Charges included in High and Very High season. Electricity is charged on average and low season.
We will welcome you on your day of arrival from 3 PM. The cottage must be vacated by 10 AM on the day of departure. Or, for early morning departure, we recommend that you notify us the day before. Costs incurred on site (tourist tax, linen rental, cleaning, etc.) will be deducted from the deposit, which will be refunded upon departure.
- Obligatory cleaning ;
– € 40 for cottage nr 4,
– € 50 for cottage nr 1, 2, 7, and 8,
– € 65 for cottage nr 3, 6 and 9.
- For safety reasons the number of people arriving by living will, in no case, exceed the number of occupants included in the lease. In the possibility of further occupation, with our consent, will be required 10% on the amount of rent, for this person. • Pets are allowed, subject to our agreement, and provided they are leashed and under the responsibility of the owner. • You are guarantors of the people with you and visit you, and their behavior. • Furthermore, the work undertaken by individuals or public activities that could interfere with our customers, we cannot be opposed.
2 / ON THE SPOT :
- The tenant must ensure the peaceful character of the tenancy and make use of it in the designated places. He agrees to let him clean house in his departure. Dishes must be washed and put away.
- In case of loss of keys a lump sum of € 25 will be retained on departure.
- For hygiene, use of pillowcases and sheets is mandatory.
- We recommend that we are reporting on your arrival (within 24 hours) any abnormality (leaks, breakdowns or any damage). After this time any loss or damage will be charged to the tenant.
- It is forbidden to smoke in any building (ashtray provided for smoking on the terrace).
- 1 pool with a basin; 15x7m – prof.1m to 2m40.
The swimming pool, playgrounds and sports facilities are not monitored. It is imperative to respect the age limits and other conditions posted. The major and minor children are the responsibility of the parents.
3 / FLIGHTS / LOSS / DAMAGE: (excluding insurance)
- The holiday cottage rental does not come under the responsibility of the hotel, therefore, our responsibility could not be committed. We advise you to insure against the risks inherent in the cottage occupancy : theft, loss or damage to personal belongings, as well as damage that you may cause to furniture or in the holiday village because of your negligence.
4 / TERMS OF INTERRUPTION AND CANCELLATION OF STAY : (excluding insurance)
- In case of interruption of stay, there will be no refund.
- In case of cancellation will be retained :
- – Your first deposit of 30% of the rental if you cancel before the 6 weeks prior to your arrival.
- – The total amount of the rental if you cancel after 6 weeks before arrival.