Very pleasant and comfortable area. Nice place. Small holiday village with other people/children.
Ideal for holidays with friends in a small domain suitable for children where everyone is in their gîte.
We accept animals on the Estate.
Table d’hôtes and activities offered to families during the week:
– Fresh breads and pastries delivered every morning to your gîte.
– Saturday : optional arrival dinner, homemade and delivered to the gîte with melon, homemade lasagna, rosé, bread and chocolate fondant
– Sunday evening, free tasting of pancakes made at Bilig for children and meeting with families
– Monday morning, free pastry workshop for children and creation of cupcakes decorated and made by children
– Tuesday common dinner under the barn
– Wednesday evening, pizzas to take away
– Thursday evening, local producers’ market in the Bastide of Monflanquin
– Friday evening (or other evening) night swimming pool until 10 p.m.
– Football evening with parents and children on the football ground
– Tractor rides for kids with Eric in the park
A large secure swimming pool of 14 meters x 7 meters with 3 levels of depth and a large terrace in exotic wood with deckchairs and anti-UV pergola. Opening hours: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
A playground with climbing frames, swings and a large trampoline. The leisure area offers a ping-pong table, a petanque court, a volleyball net, a badminton net. Many bikes on loan free for children.
A television and a library in the common room and all the tourist documentation available.
Two washing machines available free of charge and an iron.
Activités et Loisirs à proximité
Vous trouverez à Monflanquin tous les commerces et services.
Founded in 1256 by Alfonse de Poitiers, the magnificent bastide village of Monflanquin dominates the surrounding valleys, a landscape reminiscent of Tuscany The medieval city of Monflanquin classified as « One of the most beautiful village in France », steeped in history, where gourmet and lovers of nature can discover this typical town and surroundinds.
Stroll & Discover
- The view !
- The Bastides Museum (Calligraphy workshop, games…)
- Guided visits with Janouille la Fripouille
- « Pollen », the Modern Arts workshop
- The Bernard Palissy pottery museum in Saint Avit
- Cave Lastournelle http://www.grotte-de-lastournelle.fr/
- The fortified castle in Gavaudun http://www.chateaudegavaudun.com/
- Balloon flights http://www.paysdeduras.com/vols-en-montgolfiere.html
- Pujol, beautiful old village in the Lot valley.